About the role
A leading marketing communications and Procurement agency are looking to recruit an Account
Director to join their team at their global hub in Central London.
The Account Director’s role is within the Client Service team that manages a number of Key accounts, delivering solutions for across Print and POS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead a team of 4 Account Managers
• Managing a series of key accounts
• Responsible for hitting targeted team and personal margins
• Delivering excellent customer account management
• Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
• Acting as a production consultant across print, POS and associated services
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
• Experience working with Print Procurement Systems (Ideally use of Claritum however training will be given)
• Providing support to Client Services Director
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers
• Creation of monthly invoicing and reporting
• Management of team production schedule
Please contact us for more information.