About the role
Our client a leading marketing services agency is seeking a data executive to join its expanding team.
You will be required to interrogate, query and process as appropriate, across various business units, data and information that is supplied by our client into artwork files. The role requires a team player that is capable of developing a good working relationship with other members of the Studio department and the Account Management teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to communicate confidently with clients and other areas of the business, with particular emphasis on a ‘can do’ attitude to problem solving.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a person to not only improve and expand on their current data skills, but also to develop good client contact skills. The studio works closely with the clients marketing team, so building a strong relationship with the client is vital to progressing the role.
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• Excellent communications skills at all levels.
• Possess a good understanding of VBA/Macros, databases and excellent Excel skills.
• Experience producing work for the retail sector.
• The ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs.
• Able to work independently as well as be a team player.
• Knowledge of PDF technology, Acrobat and the creation of PDFs for proofing and production would be beneficial.
• Basic working knowledge of Adobe creative suite would be beneficial but not essential.
Please contact Gemma Hughes for further information